Alternative to LazyApply & LoopCV?
Looking For An Alternative to LazyApply & LoopCV? Nowadays, Auto jobs applying bot software have been prevailing because this facilitates job-seekers to apply for massive jobs automatically. There’re a couple of companies that offer this tool. But do you know who invented this software and concept at first? Well, let’s have a fact-check. This auto-job applying bot software is a patent concept of Webs-Automation and was developed by its founder Aleem Qureshi. And this can be verified through WHOIS.
- Visit any whois website like: https://www.whois.com
- Enter the company domain (website) and check for the registration date
- You can check the Webs-Automation registration date here that’s 2017
Alternative to LazyApply & LoopCV:
Now, let’s compare top-3 auto-jobs applying bot software providers.
Webs-Automation Auto-Jobs Applying Bot Software
- It supports 4 websites LinkedIn, Indeed, JobServer, and ZipRecruiter.
- It has a desktop-based application and Chrome extension both available.
- Therefore, their pricing is a bit higher than other lazy apply and loopcv because it gives you access to both desktop-based applications and Chrome –extensions.
- It has around 250 subscribers for this product auto-job applying bot software. Although this company offers more software from other categories too.
- Trustpilot Rating: 3.7 (There are few ratings/reviews left till this day, but we’re not yet sure that all reviews are about their auto-jobs applying bot software because earlier stated, they have many other products too.
- Customer Support: Webs-Automation customer support is comparatively better than lazyapply or loopcv because they just not offer documentation or demonstration, but in exceptional cases, they also assist their customer with live assistance via Zoom or TeamViewer.
- Founder: Aleem Qureshi
- Website: https://www.websautomation.com/shop
LazyApply Auto-Jobs Applying Bot Software
- It supports the same 4 websites as Webs-Automation because this company just replicated the Webs-Automation auto-jobs apply bot software.
- It is an online application based on chrome-extension.
- It has more subscribers than other Webs-Automation because this company’s niche product is only auto-job applying bot software.
- Customer Support: They have guides available for customers but for some customers, it is a little bit difficult to understand its interface.
- Trustpilot Rating: 3.9 (Mixed of good/bad reviews)
- Founder: Vivek Dwivedi
- Website: https://lazyapply.com/
LoopCV Auto-Jobs Applying Software
- After Webs-Automation and LazyApply here loopcv comes, it is a little bit different from the rest of the two websites. Instead of dealing with the job-boarding platform such as LinkedIn or Indeed, it scraps jobs and shares your resume. You may find more software similar to this module, but it doesn’t ensure the jobs where it sends the CV are genuine, the latest, and authorized. Whereas Webs-Automation and LoopCV deal with jobs from credible platforms.
- Customer Support: They also offer guidelines in the form of documentation.
- Trustpilot Rating: 3.5 (Mixed of good/bad reviews)
- Founder: George Avgenakis
- Website: https://www.loopcv.pro/
Wanna Check More Blogs – Click Here